The World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are constantly updating the latest news and statistics. We are here for you to help you monitor what precautionary measures on preventing coronavirus spread must be taken. Valuing the health and safety of our moving team and customers we have prepared the latest moving guidelines on how to protect your move from coronavirus. How to mitigate risks when moving through COVID-19?
1. Avoid close contact like hugs or handshakes with people.
2. Cancel any public arrangement that can be canceled. If you feel sick you better stay at home.
3. Wash hands at least 20 seconds and cover your coughs and sneezes.
4. If you decided to create your own precautionary plan start by discussing all the details with your relatives and friends. Everybody needs to take part.
5. Due to the statistics worldwide older people are more likely to have serious COVID-19 illness than younger generations. Pay special attention to them and their needs.
6. Let it be your daily routine to clean frequently touched surfaces and objects at home.
7. Consider creating a list of organizations to contact at hand (such as Health care services or counseling services, food, and other supplies).
8. Provide your neighbors with emergency planning.
9. If somebody at your home is not good choose a room that can be used to separate a sick person from those who are healthy.
• Cleaning lowers the number of germs and dirt not killing them thus eliminating the spread of infection.
• Disinfecting means using chemicals to kill germs. Cleaning must be done before you start disinfection.
Don’t postpone your relocation as we can move you faster than coronavirus moves. Follow the precautionary measures, eat well, sleep well, avoid visiting public places but get in touch with your friends and relatives via the internet and remember-everything will be all right! Our company highly appreciates your time and beliefs. We are always eager to fulfill your move. Ready to provide you with accurate costs providing free online moving calculator. We work harder to move you faster.
Jacksonville is known as the “Gateway to the South.” Jacksonville is the largest city in the US in square miles. It is known for its beautiful beaches. If you are still hesitating to move or buy a house here, just go for lunch at the...Read more
Moving to a new city or a new state is a big decision that’s not to be taken lightly, so having as much information as possible beforehand will definitely aid with that and hopefully help you find a nice place here that you’ll be happy...Read more