How to Prepare Yourself to Moving to Michigan
Moving? For some people that is worse than a nightmare. If you realize that you can’t manage on your own, our team of professionals is here for you to help preserve peace of mind when moving to Michigan. If you haven’t got enough time to pack all your belongings neatly while being sure that nothing gets damaged or even broken during your relocation, don’t hesitate and contact us immediately. Our company provides a wide range of various services from packing to handling your move with care.
Move FromMichiganCost & Time Examples
Taking into account the season and the size of the home, prices and times can vary. Packing is not included.
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
How Not To Make Mistakes While Choosing Your Michigan Long Distance Movers
Everybody wants to move on a budget. But what is more important is who you are hiring. The first step is to find a trustworthy moving company that is going toprovide professional services over your forthcoming move and take proper care of your precious belongings.If you don’t want to make a mistake try to plan everything in advance and follow our advice in “what you should check while choosing a competent moving helper”:
- LEGITIMACY (the properly licensed company is a part of success)
- AFFORDABILITY (reasonable price is vital for the moving process)
- EXPERIENCE (competence is the part of professionalism in a moving company)
- RELIABILITY (it must be a company that you can rely on completely from customer service to treating your items with great care and attention)
- INSURANCE (if any accidents or personal injuries occur on your property on moving day you may be liable)
- CONVENIENCE (convenience is the last but not the least in the moving process)
- SPECIALIZED SERVICES (crating, disassembly and reassembly, appliance, shuffle, etc.)
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Moving Services We Provide
- Commercial and office move
- Residential apartment and house relocation
- Military relocations
- Student/campus moves
- Door to door relocation
- Full packing and unpacking service
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance relocation
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving
Michigan Cross Country Movers for Hire
|Advanced Technical Moving||22071 W Brandon St
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
|Men on the Move
|12400 Merriman Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
|White Star Movers
|35956 Mound Rd.
Sterling Heights, MI 48310
|Big Guy for Hire||Royal Oak, MI||(734) 506-8151|
|Preferred Moving & Storage
|42950 Executive Dr.
Harrison Charter Township, MI 48045
- Focus on creating a moving checklist first. Try to make two checklists if you have time. One for the essential documents that you’ll need and another for all the items and stuff you are planning to move.
- Wrap everything neatly to avoid damage. Get rid of unnecessary things, donate or sell, if hesitate-toss.
- Label the boxes. That will save you time while unpacking.
- Prepare your first-day necessities like basic cleaning supplies and clothes to change.
- Recruit additional help on moving day. Ask friends and relatives for help, don’t be shy.
- Pack beforehand.
- Charge your cell phone.
Here Are The 9 Best Places To Live InMichigan
- East Grand Rapids
- Huntington Woods
- Beverly Hills
- Grosse Pointe Woods