How to Plan Your Move to Connecticut in 15 minutes
No matter how exciting is the thought of getting to a new bigger and better home the process of moving is always overwhelming or even stressful. We are here for you to help preserve peace of mind. It doesn´t matter whether you have already made up your mind and started packing or just planning your move to the most diverse state in the country, we’ve got you covered.
Connecticut is a very lovely place to live. It is represented by a good mix of urban, suburban, rural areas to live, stunning architecture, tons of historic sites, a plethora of cultural offerings, excellent schools and tons of activities for the kids, all four seasons to enjoy, outstanding restaurants, a beautiful shoreline, and so much more! People here are friendly, well-educated and exciting.
The state does have its issues as every nationdoes, most notably high taxes. However, it’s a trade- off. It has excellent services and amenities that just don’t exist in many other states, and geographic proximity to the great cities of New York and Boston, great beaches both in the country and in Rhode Island and Massachusetts, the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire for skiing.
Move From Connecticut Cost & Time Examples
Taking into account the season and the size of the home, prices and times can vary. Packing is not included.
1BR=2600 lbs– 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs– 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs– 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs– 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs– 19500 lbs
How Not To Make Mistakes While Choosing Your Connecticut Long Distance Movers
Everybody wants to move on a budget. But what is more important is who you are hiring. The first step is to find a trustworthy moving company that is going toprovide professional services over your impending move and take proper care of your precious belongings.If you don’t want to make a mistake, try to plan everything and follow our advice in “what you should check while choosing a competent moving helper”:
- LEGITIMACY (the properly licensed company is a part of success)
- AFFORDABILITY (reasonable price is vital for the moving process)
- EXPERIENCE (competence is the part of professionalism in a moving company)
- RELIABILITY (it must be a company that you can rely on completely from customer service to treating your items with great care and attention)
- INSURANCE (if any accidents or personal injuries occur on your property on moving day you may be liable)
- CONVENIENCE (convenience is the last but not the least in the moving process)
- SPECIALIZED SERVICES (crating, disassembly and reassembly, appliance, shuffle, etc.)
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Moving Services We Provide
- Commercial and office move
- Residential apartment and house relocation
- Military relocations
- Student/campus moves
- Door to door relocation
- Full packing and unpacking service
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance relocation
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving
Connecticut Cross Country Movers for Hire
|Hands-On Moving And Storage||157 Church St
New Haven, CT 06510
|Collegian Movers Inc.
|674 Naugatuck Ave.
Milford, CT 06461
|Braun Moving, Inc.
|46 Barnabas Rd.
Newtown, CT 06470
|First Class Movers||29 Beers St
New Haven, CT 06511
|Father & Son Moving and Storage
|346 Quinnipiac St. Bldg 3
Wallingford, CT 06492
Helpful Moving Hints
- Book beforehand
- Start packing as early as you can
- Start saving money
- Label the boxes
- Get rid of your perishables and things you don’t use
- Prepare your moving essentials bag
- Banish anxiety
Here Are The 8 Best Places To Live In Connecticut
If you haven’t got enough time to pack all your belongings neatly while being sure that nothing gets damaged or even broken during your relocation, don’t hesitate and contact us immediately. Our company provides a wide range of various services from packing to handling your move with care. It doesn’t matter where from or to you are going to move.