Florida is a beautiful state. It has a lot to offer — the warm climate, beautiful nature, parks, resorts, sandy beaches, fancy restaurants, great arts community, and no state income tax. Many people would love to move to Florida. But some, already living in Florida, are planning their move within the state. Let’s have a look at those who are now packing their belongings to move from Miami to Orlando. Why are they leaving Miami? Who can help them with moving? If these questions are timely and of interest to you, keep on reading!
Why Do People Move From Miami to Orlando?
‘The City Beautiful’ is one of the fastest-growing cities in the US, and it is also a city that will grow you as a person. There are a lot of chances to explore so many spots of culture and the arts and you also have a chance to flourish professionally with Orlando’s wonderful job market.
The first thing which comes to mind when you think of Orlando is probably sunny weather, Disney World, Universal Studios and other childhood memories. But a move to Orlando will offer its new residents a lot more than just entertainment and attractions. If you study the city properly, you might find a location for your move with pretty light traffic. Tens of thousands of new residents flock to Orlando each year. And let’s find out why.
5 reasons to move From Miami to Orlando:
- Beautiful weather. Orlando, FL, is a sunny city. You can experience a year-round sunshine. The outside temperature rarely goes below 60 degrees, but keep in mind that you may need to have some warm clothes at hand in case the weather gets to the low register. But this doesn’t happen often. The tropical climate of Orlando also leads to some rain. But normally rain showers are quick and the sun shines again. Tropical rain even feels as a relief after a day full of sun.
- Affordable cost of living. The cost of living in Orlando is about 3% lower than the average Florida cost of living, which makes Orlando an excellent choice if you are planning to move to this city. We mean the low cost of living in comparison to the rest of Florida, and it refers to all categories except housing. Living in Florida has some pretty attractive tax benefits. When you live in Florida and become a resident, you don’t have to pay income tax, inheritance tax or estate tax. Moreover, when you retire, you get an exemption from paying taxes on pension income, Social Security retirement benefits, and income from most other retirement plans.
- A great variety of recreational opportunities. In addition to what you remember from the time when you were a kid, the theme parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and LEGOLAND Florida, Orlando offers hundreds of recreational activities that you could enjoy. So if you decide to move to Orlando, you have a chance to try the Boggy Creek Airboat Rides, experience Orlando Watersports Complex, Andretti Indoor Karting & Games, the Crayola Experience, iFLY Orlando Indoor Skydiving, and some other.
- Major travel hub. Orlando is a great location to move if you travel a lot. It offers 3 airports in the area: Orlando International Airport, Orlando Executive Airport, and Orlando Sanford International Airport. It has all important railroad connections, municipal bus lines. and some areas even offer free shuttles between different segments of the city. In addition, Orlando’s central location gives access to cruise lines and ports on both coasts within about an hour and a half drive.
- Good job market. According to some studies and researches, Orlando is ranked #3 for finding a job out of 180 cities. It is a very nice place for job opportunities as well as job security. There’s been a recent increase in jobs, and a decrease in unemployment in Florida, so there are a lot of opportunities to find a job at the new place.
Miami to Orlando Movers
So, you’ve made up your mind, and now planning to leave Miami for Orlando. Find the most suitable moving company for your relocation from TOP 5 household moving companies from our short list:
- Alliance Movers. Alliance Mover is a top rated company with over 10 year in the moving business. Its employees are fully-trained and ready for every move. BIG OR SMALL WE MOVE IT ALL! – that is the company’s motto! They do offer all type of moves including commercial moves and offices.
- Jacob And Sons Moving & Storage. If you’re moving anywhere in Florida, JACOB AND SONS MOVING & STORAGE is your resource for a quality affordable move. No matter what your need, they’ve got you covered. The movers Custom tailor a move that meets your specific needs. From houses to apartments, high-rises, condos and office buildings – the company specialize in all types of local moving & storage services.
- American Plus Moving and Storage. It is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured moving company. They offer services in the local and long distance moves, as well as short and long-term storage. The movers understand that moving is generally an extremely stressful circumstance piled atop all the other activities surrounding the process.
- New Leaf Moving Group. It is a family-owned and operated moving company that has been serving Florida residents successfully for years. A team of hardworking, dependable, and responsible movers whose number one goal has always been customer satisfaction is at your disposal.
- Dixie Movers. Dixie Movers is a company that was established to be the best in Miami and all surrounding areas. The team of the company picked all good things in the moving industry and left all bad. Their experience and knowledge allow them to provide the best service possible and avoid all negative moments.
Commercial Moving From Miami to Orlando
Have you chosen a DIY move or moving your business from Miami to Orlando? Here are some major things you should know about commercial moving:
- Tell your employees as soon as possible after the move is definite. They will need time to make decisions about their job status.
- Start by figuring out your new address, and scheduling a mail forwarding period via the USPS.
- Find a proper moving company from our TOP rated companies.
- Get rid of everything that is not necessary in your office so that you don’t have to bring it with you.
- Schedule an easier workflow during the month of your move so you aren’t slammed with real work just as you’re trying to move.
- Have an IT team come to your new place before the move to make sure that all cables and outlets are in place.
Hope this article was helpful to you and you recommend it to your family and friends, who are planning their next move from Miami to Orlando. We also propose you to use our online moving cost calculator, download our well maintained moving checklist and check honest customer reviews before hiring a mover. Safe travels and best of luck at your new location!