The best possible protection can not be done with old boxes or substitute padding materials. Saving on the packing materials will lead to the injuring of your expensive furniture and belongings and the restoration will cost you much more than just a piece of the new bubble wrap.
By any chance, you need:
- Brand new cardboard boxes;
- Specialized moving boxes;
- Packing paper;
- Packing peanuts;
- Bubble wrap;
- Foam sheets;
- Shrink plastic wrap;
- Duct tapes;
The essential is bubble wrap for moving the home depot and packing paper. They both are made to protect the surface from scratches and injuries. But?
Which Type Of The Packing Materials Is Preferable?
Paper VS Bubble Wrap For Moving Home Depot.
Both of them provides excellent protection, but each of them has their wrong and right sides.
Advantages of Bubble Wrap
- This is the perfect wrap which provides the ultimate protection against shocks and vibrations during transportation. Also, it can prevent from damaging if it is accidentally dropped. This effect is reaching by the evenly distributed air-filled bubbles.
- It can ideally fit any surfaces, shapes, allowing you to ensure the safety of your valuable items.
- The cheap bubble wrap for moving house comes in various forms and sizes.
- It weighs almost nothing, so, you can be sure that using it will not affect the total costs of your moving.
- The bubble wrap materials are much more cheap packing materials for moving.
- This is not disposable material. You can reuse it many times.
- And, it is fun! Bursting air bubbles is believed to have an anti-stress effect.
But the using of the bubble wrap inside or outside when packing leads to some inconvenient things we must specify. The bubble wrap is bulky and not as delicate, as cheap, and as easily recyclable as packing paper.
Advantages of Packing Paper when moving
Why the packing paper is the perfect choice for wrapping household items for moving:
- It is impossible to harm or mar the surfaces in any way if you are using packing paper. Wrap the most delicate possessions like excellent artwork, china, wood finishes, etc. Fill the packing boxes and be sure of the safety of the content.
- The packing paper is perfectly wrapped firmly around the item and prevent from scratches, dust, and dirt.
- The moving boxes and packing paper leaves more room for useful content than the same moving boxes and bubble wrap. The padding materials like bubble wrap, towels, or pieces of clothing, are suitable for moving but are very voluminous compared to paper.
- The packing paper allows packed kitchenware which was wrapped individually to stack together easily.
- Amortization properties of paper grow when it crumbles. This option provides the excellent cushioning in a box.
- The producing of the packing paper requires very little energy. From the other side, it can be fully and easily recycled and biodegrade when discarded.
- The packing paper is cheap and easy to get which is made it one of the best packing materials for moving house.
But! Packing paper cannot provide the heavy duty protection some household items need during a move. After all, this is just a paper. Take into consideration that both bubble wrap and crumpled packing paper are great to use to fill the voids in a moving box. The differences we noticed above make them more affordable for cushioning certain objects and less appropriate for padding others.
Packing Paper Or Bubble Wrap: When Each Packing Materials is Best?
The packing paper is your best choice for protecting lightweight, delicate items and beautiful surfaces:
- Dishes and plates;
- Wall mirrors and pictures;
- Ancient and valuable books;
- Glass shelves;
- Cabinet doors of glass;
- Glass table tops;
- Any other glass furniture parts;
- Polished furniture pieces;
- Fine wood finishes.
But some items require the using of the bubble wrap much more than another, extremely fragile items, they are:
- Stemmed glasses;
Antique and valuable items:
- Pieces of art;
- Protruding furniture parts;
Sensitive to shocks items:
- Electronic and electrical devices;
- Fine furniture.
Your licensed professional mover will not only provide the moving supplies. It will guarantee to get the premium from insurance companies. They will help you to find the best bubble wrap for packing, best packing paper, and all other packing materials for moving. Contact us today and our team of professionals will be happy to help you make your forthcoming move fulfilled! We respect your time and money. Quality service, dedication to work we do and expert care. Start your FREE moving quote right now, don’t hesitate! We work hard to move you fast!